How to Benefit From SCoPE’s Services
Looking for accurate, and reliable, RSV, flu, and COVID-19 PCR testing? Here are the steps you need to take to benefit from SCoPE’s molecular lab services as you’re searching for accurate and fast testing results:
- Firstly, register as a patient by opening your account on Labdash.net.
- Visit Santiam Hospital’s website to schedule an appointment at the testing facility.
- We will provide you with a dedicated time for your test. Make sure to arrive at the center at your allotted time and call us at 503-769-3230.
- We will collect your sample, or you can collect it yourself by following the prompts on Labdash.net.
- Once we have your samples, you will receive a notification that we have posted your results via email. The results will be available to you within 12-48 hours.
If you wish to know more about our services, please visit SCoPE molecular lab’s website. We will guide you regarding our testing services and more!
What Is SCoPE?
Santiam Hospital & Clinics and Corban University employees decided to establish SCoPE in May 2020 in response to the COVID-19 crisis to offer accurate testing for the Santiam Canyon and surrounding localities. Since its inception, SCoPE has offered COVID-19 testing and screening to patients, schools, establishments, and employers on a need basis.
Now that it has established itself as a reliable center for COVID-19 tests, SCoPE is expanding to offer other molecular services and tests to its patients and communities. Previously, it focused on its K-12 Schools Screening Program that served schools in Region 2 and continues to offer on-demand testing to every patient in the community.
Currently, SCoPE offers flu and RSV testing, for Santiam Hospital & Clinics, other community hospitals, K-12 schools, universities, and other local employers. The testing facility also provides PCR-based COVID-19 testing.