• Fast speed – decreasing both the amount of time patients are being scanned and the amount of time needed to reconstruct images to provide results to physicians
O-MAR (Metal Artifact Reduction) software
New Stationary Digital X-ray
Mobile Digital x-ray
• Low dose and provides a superior image
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
• Features MultiVane XD which helps get the first-time-right image in the presence of patient motion
• Largest homogeneous field-of-view in a commercial 70 cm system to enhance patient comfort
• dStream digital broadband technology for high quality images and remarkable speed
• iPatient technology for adaptive imaging based on patient size variability
• Will influence and improve patient care through the advancement of electronic communication capability
Santiam Hospital is a not-for-profit, 40 bed acute-care hospital located in Stayton, Oregon, which is a short 12-mile drive east of Salem, and serves more than 30,000 people annually from the communities of Stayton, Sublimity, Aumsville, Mill City, Jefferson, and the surrounding areas.
1401 North 10th Ave.
Stayton, OR 97383