Outpatient Nutrition Counseling
- Diabetes, pre-diabetes
- High cholesterol, Metabolic syndrome or Lipid disorders
- Heart disease or congestive heart failure
- High blood pressure
- Obesity and weight management
- Kidney disease
- Celiac disease/gluten intolerance
- Digestive disorders such as colitis, Crohn’s disease, gastroparesis, irritable bowel syndrome
- Eating disorders
- Food allergies
Our cafeteria is open from 7:00am to 8:00pm to serve visitors and staff. We offer a variety of hot and cold selections during meal times. Meals are served at the following times:
In addition, grab-and-go sandwiches, salads, snacks, desserts, and beverages are available throughout the day during business hours. Our grill is open 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Santiam Hospital is a not-for-profit, 40 bed acute-care hospital located in Stayton, Oregon, which is a short 12-mile drive east of Salem, and serves more than 30,000 people annually from the communities of Stayton, Sublimity, Aumsville, Mill City, Jefferson, and the surrounding areas.
1401 North 10th Ave.
Stayton, OR 97383