1. Why choose Kaiser Permanente?
2. What will my care experience be like in Stayton and the surrounding areas? (Sublimity, Aumsville, and Mill City)
3. If I use a listed medical provider in Stayton and surrounding areas, will my costs be the same as what I would pay at Kaiser Permanente?
4. Where can I go for lab tests and imaging?
5. What options are there for pediatric care?
6. Where can I go for specialty care?
We offer other specialty care options through Salem Health, Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, and other partners, after referral. For a list of specialty care providers, go to kp.org/finddoctors. Search “Doctors” using your ZIP code.
7. What support is available for new members?
The Kaiser Permanente New Member Welcome Desk is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., at 1-888-491-1124.