Having an emergency?
Open 24 Hours – 7 Days a Week
- Convenience – Our Emergency Room is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Trust – We have competent, experienced and caring ER physicians, nurses, paramedics and other medical professionals.
- Speed – You will be seen and treated timely.
- Access – If your care requires treatment outside of our scope, we transfer you quickly to where your needs will be best met.
- Follow Up – Your local family physician can be sent your ER visit information to better follow up with your care.
Santiam Hospital’s Emergency Department works closely with other departments throughout the hospital, including Surgical Services, Obstetrics, and Orthopedics, to ensure a complete and seamless transition as patients move from treatment through recovery.
The hospital’s critical care services are able to meet the immediate and ongoing needs of our patients with little wait time.
Consider the Emergency Room Department of Santiam Hospital as your first entry point into meeting your healthcare needs.
Santiam Hospital is a not-for-profit, 40 bed acute-care hospital located in Stayton, Oregon, which is a short 12-mile drive east of Salem, and serves more than 30,000 people annually from the communities of Stayton, Sublimity, Aumsville, Mill City, Jefferson, and the surrounding areas.
1401 North 10th Ave.
Stayton, OR 97383