Santiam Hospital’s Pulmonary Medicine provides comprehensive care for inpatients and outpatients with all types of lung and respiratory conditions. Our providers are specially trained with the various stages and symptoms associated with each respiratory disease.
Pulmonary ailments our providers treat include but are not limited to:
- Chronic Cough
- Dyspnea/Shortness of Breath
- Environmentally-triggered lung diseases
- Interstitial lung diseases and fibrosis
- Lung nodule and tumor evaluation
- Lung Infections/Pneumonia
- Pleural effusions
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea
- Rare diseases of the chest
Santiam Hospital is a not-for-profit, 40 bed acute-care hospital located in Stayton, Oregon, which is a short 12-mile drive east of Salem, and serves more than 30,000 people annually from the communities of Stayton, Sublimity, Aumsville, Mill City, Jefferson, and the surrounding areas.
1401 North 10th Ave.
Stayton, OR 97383