During your delivery, you and your birth partner will stay in a spacious, private patient room overlooking the Willamette Valley or the Cascade Mountain Range. You will have the option to indulge in our beautiful labor tubs. Your birth partner can stay in a pull-out bed or comfortable sleeper chair in the room. During this challenging, yet amazing time, you are invited to bring your own music to aid in your relaxation as you welcome your new addition into the world.
Your labor partner will be provided with room service meal options during normal dining room hours, which are 7:00 am – 8:00 pm. The nursing staff can assist with ordering, and with providing snacks when the dining room is closed. On the morning following your delivery, you and your partner will be provided with a specially-prepared, in-room breakfast meal.
After your delivery, you may ask for a back or foot massage from the nurse, and you’ll be given access to Wi-Fi, diapers, and a take-home meal. In addition, your birth partner will also get a meal card and a snack pack. More options will be to available after delivery. Available for purchase are breast pumps and other breast-feeding supplies. Please ask your provider or family birth staff for a full list of amenities we offer.
Your Stay with Us
- Beautiful water tubs for labor
- Spacious private patient rooms overlooking the Willamette Valley and Cascade Range
- Wi-Fi provided
- Fathers can stay in a pull out bed in the room
- Bring your own music for labor and delivery
- Hot or Cold Packs
- Books, Audio Books, Music, Games, Magazines, & DVD Movies
- Egg Crate Mattress
- Gentle C-Section
- Personalized birthing plan
- In-house lactation consultation
- Specialized nursing care
- 24 hour OB provider coverage
- Centralized monitoring
- Back Rubs, Hand & Foot Massages (be sure to ask your nurse)
- Foot Soak
- Welcome Packet
- Meal Card for Partner
Take Home Gifts
- Bowl of soup for the family (3 lg. or 6 sm. servings)
- Framed photo of baby
- Daddy meal card
- Daddy snack pack
Santiam Hospital is a not-for-profit, 40 bed acute-care hospital located in Stayton, Oregon, which is a short 12-mile drive east of Salem, and serves more than 30,000 people annually from the communities of Stayton, Sublimity, Aumsville, Mill City, Jefferson, and the surrounding areas.
1401 North 10th Ave.
Stayton, OR 97383