Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
SalaryThis is a salaried position employed by Santiam Hospital & Clinics.
Santiam Hospital is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer.
How To Apply
To apply for any of our provider jobs, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Santiam Hospital & Clinics seeks a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to join our medical team at Santiam Hospital located in Stayton, Oregon.
Join a team of committed healthcare professionals at one of Oregon’s leading community-based independent not-for-profit acute care hospitals. At Santiam Hospital, we take pride in providing our patients with exceptional care in an environment that promotes compassion, healing, education, health and wellness. We embrace a culture of service and responsibility, and offer our employees an excellent work environment with flexibility, generous benefits and career growth opportunities.
- 40 hour work week
- On-call 1 weekday per week, 1 weekend per month, post-call day off
- EMR is Centriq
- Involved in Orthopedics, ultrasound-guided blocks, general GYN & OB deliveries, podiatry, endoscopy, and general surgeries, central lines and intubations on occasion in the ICU or Emergency Department
- Active Licensed CRNA in the State of Oregon
- Current DEA License
- ALS & PALS
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Healthcare Benefits – both dental and vision insurance
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid malpractice
- Employer contributions to retirement plans
- CME reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
Santiam Hospital & Clinics complies with MGMA on Section 1557 – Notice of non-discrimination and language services.
For questions about this career posting, or others here at Santiam Hospital, please contact our Human Resources Department:
(503) 769-9304 ext. 1304
Nurse Staffing Laws