Salary$17.50 - $27.00, DOE
Santiam Hospital is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer.
How To Apply
To apply, please visit https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/Santiam/jobs/3435114/phlebotomist?keywords=&page=4&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs
Come join our Laboratory Department at Santiam Hospital & Clinics. We are a 5-star rated Hospital and voted 2021’s Best of the Mid-Valley for Best Hospital, Best Place to Have a Baby, and Best Local Surgery Center!
We are seeking an experienced Phlebotomist to enhance our healthcare team of innovated leaders.
Santiam Hospital & Clinics is an independent, not-for-profit, 40 bed acute-care community-based hospital with 13 clinics across 8 specialties settled in the foothills of the Cascades serving many recreational sites as well as agricultural communities. We are an ever growing, progressive, up-to-date healthcare facility that is proud to serve our community and care for our friends and neighbors, ensuring the highest quality of care is delivered.
Full-time & Part-time day shifts (flexibility for evenings and nights if needed).
- Perform Outpatient/Inpatient and ER patient phlebotomy and nasopharyngeal swabbing (for respiratory disease testing including COVID-19)
- Perform phlebotomy at nearby SNF/assisted living facilities
- Safe driving record & able to drive hospital-owned vehicle locally
- Experienced and confident to handle fast paced and unpredictable hospital environment
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with all hospital staff in the pursuit of providing excellent patient care
- Sample processing
- Point-of-care waived lab testing
- Answering phones
- Document scanning/faxing
- Inventory re-stocking
- Minimum 1 year phlebotomy experience
- Phlebotomy certification required
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance with coverage effective on the 1st of the next month following start date.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts at the Cafeteria, On-site Pharmacy, Gift Shop, and Medical Care.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) & Extended Illness Bank (EIB)
- Annual PTO Cash-Out Program
- Hospital Incentive Program
- Bilingual Pay Differential Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
Santiam Hospital & Clinics complies with MGMA on Section 1557 – Notice of non-discrimination and language services.
For questions about this career posting, or others here at Santiam Hospital, please contact our Human Resources Department:
(503) 769-9304 ext. 1304
Nurse Staffing Laws