Family Medicine Physician with OB
SalaryThis is a salaried position employed by Santiam Hospital & Clinics.
Santiam Hospital is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer.
How To Apply
To apply for any of our provider jobs, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Santiam Hospital & Clinics seeks a Family Medicine Provider to join our medical team at the Sublimity Medical Clinic in Sublimity, Oregon.
Join a team of committed healthcare professionals at one of Oregon’s leading community-based independent not-for-profit acute care hospitals. At Santiam Hospital, we take pride in providing our patients with exceptional care in an environment that promotes compassion, healing, education, health and wellness. We embrace a culture of service and responsibility and offer our employees an excellent work environment with flexibility, generous benefits and career growth opportunities.
Santiam Hospital’s Family Clinics offer exceptional community-based care for all stages of life. We offer pediatric and adult wellness exams, vaccine clinics, as well as on-site surgery and procedures, and ongoing management of acute and chronic disease. Our providers emphasize care coordination and communication, and are dedicated to helping patients lead healthy, vibrant, and well-balanced lives.
- Full panel with full spectrum of patients will be turned over to Family Medicine provider
- Number of patients seen per day: 18 – 22
- EMR is Athena
- Scheduled shifts: 4 days / week with patients; 1 administrative day / week
- Neonate call is 1:7
- The Hospitalist program will cover for your patients
- Graduate of a 4-year Medical School
- ACLS, Board Certified / Eligible
- Unrestricted Oregon Medical license.
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Healthcare Benefits – both dental and vision insurance
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid malpractice
- Employer contributions to retirement plans
- CME reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
Santiam Hospital & Clinics complies with MGMA on Section 1557 – Notice of non-discrimination and language services.
For questions about this career posting, or others here at Santiam Hospital, please contact our Human Resources Department:
(503) 769-9304 ext. 1304
Nurse Staffing Laws