Certified Scrub Technologist
Salary$23.50 - $38.50, DOE
Santiam Hospital is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer.
Come join our Surgical Department at Santiam Hospital & Clinics. We are a 5-star rated Hospital and voted 2021’s Best of the Mid-Valley for Best Hospital, Best Place to Have a Baby, and Best Local Surgery Center!
We are seeking an experienced Certified Scrub Technologist to enhance our healthcare team of innovated leaders.
Santiam Hospital & Clinics is an independent, not-for-profit, 40 bed acute-care community-based hospital with 13 clinics across 8 specialties settled in the foothills of the Cascades serving many recreational sites as well as agricultural communities. We are an ever growing, progressive, up-to-date healthcare facility that is proud to serve our community and care for our friends and neighbors, ensuring the highest quality of care is delivered.
Full-time, call required
We have a busy and growing surgery department with a great team to work! Our specialties include Orthopedics/Podiatry, OB/GYN, General surgery, ENT, and Ophthalmology. In the surgery department, we have 7 pre and post beds, 3 large surgical suites and a GI suite with another large surgical suite in the OB department.
- Work in an environment where patients receive surgical interventions in the specialty areas of:
- General Surgery
- Within scope of practice, optimize provision of surgical patient care through appropriate use of techniques.
- Ensure surgical conditions optimization via surveillance of medical equipment.
- Effectively collaborate with Hospital staff and medical staff members toward provision of pre-operative, inter-operative, and post-operative care to surgical patients.
- Protect patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal, medical and financial information per HIPAA.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be highly motivated
- Work well with a team and have the ability to function in a fast- paced environment
- Current unencumbered CST
- Current BLS required
- 2-years multi service line experience preferred; 1-year experience required
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance with coverage effective on the 1st of the next month following start date.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts at the Cafeteria, On-site Pharmacy, Gift Shop, and Medical Care.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) & Extended Illness Bank (EIB)
- Annual PTO Cash-Out Program
- Hospital Incentive Program
- Bilingual Pay Differential Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
Santiam Hospital & Clinics complies with MGMA on Section 1557 – Notice of non-discrimination and language services.
For questions about this career posting, or others here at Santiam Hospital, please contact our Human Resources Department:
(503) 769-9304 ext. 1304
Nurse Staffing Laws