Behavioral Health Clinician
SalaryWe are offering a signing bonus/relocation package for the successful candidate.
Santiam Hospital is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer.
How To Apply
To apply for any of our provider jobs, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Exciting Opportunity to Build a New Integrated Care Program in Beautiful Oregon!
Come join our Primary Care Team at Santiam Hospital & Clinics. We are a 5-star rated Hospital and voted 2021’s Best of the Mid-Valley for Best Hospital, Best Place to Have a Baby, and Best Local Surgery Center!
We are seeking an experienced Behavioral Health Clinician to enhance our healthcare team of innovated leaders.
Santiam Hospital & Clinics is an independent, not-for-profit, 40 bed acute-care community-based hospital with 13 clinics across 8 specialties settled in the foothills of the Cascades serving many recreational sites as well as agricultural communities. We are an ever growing, progressive, up-to-date healthcare facility that is proud to serve our community and care for our friends and neighbors, ensuring the highest quality of care is delivered.
Full time 1.0 FTE; Competitive salary and benefits; Signing bonus/relocation package for BHCs able to start by June 1st, 2022.
Flexible work schedule, including ½ day dedicated program development and leadership time weekly.
Annual continuing education fund of $1000 available
Santiam Hospital and Clinics is a nonprofit based in Stayton, Oregon and serves the surrounding communities and the Santiam Canyon, with easy access to everything Oregon offers: snow-covered mountains, coastal beaches, wineries & breweries, the Willamette Valley, and vibrant local communities. The BHC will be an integral part of our care team providing screening, assessment, and brief interventions for our patients and families
- The successful BHC candidate will;
- Collaborate with other medical professionals in a fast-paced family practice environment
- Act as a contributing member of the care team, assisting primary care providers in recognizing, treating, and managing behavioral health and biopsychosocial issues
- Provide brief evidence-based interventions and use outcome-based models to track patient improvement
- Be available for same day warm hand-offs and consultation with primary care providers
- Act as a team member in helping build a successful new integrated care program
- Connect patients and families with resources in the community
- Participate in regular interdisciplinary group case consultations, collaborate with community partner organizations, and coordinate with external specialty care providers
- Utilize knowledge of the most common concerns treated in primary care (e.g., depression, anxiety, insomnia, diabetes, obesity, smoking cessation, ADHD, parent education, etc.)
- Two years’ experience in integrated primary care setting preferred
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor, or Licensed Psychologist (PhD/PsyD) in the State of Oregon, or a graduate with the ability to obtain licensure with completion of clinical hours.
- Ability to work independently and proactively to build a flourishing integrated care program
- Ability to collaborate with an interdisciplinary care team and patients & families through effective written and verbal professional communication skills
- Ability to multitask and be flexible in dealing with interruptions, a busy schedule, and a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency with electronic medical records including ability to document services in a clear, concise, and timely manner (concurrent documentation preferred)
- Ability to pass a background check
- Up to date on all vaccinations
- Spanish language speakers are preferred
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance with coverage effective on the 1st of the next month following start date.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts at the Cafeteria, On-site Pharmacy, Gift Shop, and Medical Care.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) & Extended Illness Bank (EIB)
- Annual PTO Cash-Out Program
- Hospital Incentive Program
- Bilingual Pay Differential Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
Santiam Hospital & Clinics complies with MGMA on Section 1557 – Notice of non-discrimination and language services.
For questions about this career posting, or others here at Santiam Hospital, please contact our Human Resources Department:
(503) 769-9304 ext. 1304
Nurse Staffing Laws