- Are undergoing active treatment for solid tumor and hematologic malignancies
- Have received solid-organ transplant and are taking immunosuppressive therapy
- Have received CAR (chimeric antigen receptor)-T-cell or hematopoietic stem cell transplant (within two years of transplantation or are taking immunosuppression therapy)
- Have moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (e.g., DiGeorge, Wiskott-Aldrich syndromes)
- Have advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Are undergoing active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids (i.e., ≥20mg prednisone or equivalent per day), alkylating agents, antimetabolites, transplant-related immunosuppressive drugs, cancer chemotherapeutic agents classified as severely immunosuppressive, TNF blockers, and other biologic agents that are immunosuppressive or immunomodulatory
The full list of conditions can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/immuno.html
Santiam Hospital is a not-for-profit, 40 bed acute-care hospital located in Stayton, Oregon, which is a short 12-mile drive east of Salem, and serves more than 30,000 people annually from the communities of Stayton, Sublimity, Aumsville, Mill City, Jefferson, and the surrounding areas.
1401 North 10th Ave.
Stayton, OR 97383