Santiam Hospital has a pharmacy on site in Stayton, Oregon.
Santiam Hospital Pharmacy Department is committed to providing our patients with optimal
medication management ensuring quality patient care and treatment during their hospital stay.
Santiam Hospital Pharmacy is open seven days a week for inpatient pharmaceutical needs.
The pharmacy is staffed with Registered Pharmacists and Certified Pharmacy Technicians.
The staff is available for consultations with both medical practitioners and the public.
Santiam Hospital Pharmacy Department is committed to providing our patients with optimal medication
management ensuring quality patient care, and treatment during their hospital stay.
The pharmacy supports the Hospital and Santiam Medical Clinic Part of Santiam Hospital.
- The newly installed, Omnicell Automatic Medication Dispensing Units enhance the quality of our medication management system.
- Providing Quality Pharmaceuticals for Patient Medication Management.
- Oversight of patients' medication regimens in both our inpatient and outpatient population.
- Pharmacists provide pharmacokinetic dosing of antibiotics and other medications with sensitivities specific to the individual patient.
- Pharmacists provide Coumadin Dosing to the appropriate patients.
- Sterile Preparation of Intravenous Medications used in all patient populations,
with a new emphasis on the support of the Santiam Hospital Outpatient Treatment Services Clinic (SHOTS.)
- The pharmacy participates in programs of service to the community and is available to
provide poison control/prevention programs to the public and health care entities.
Where can I take my extra medications?
There is a year round site through the Marion County. - Stayton Residents
Stayton Police Dept.
386 N. 3rd St.
Monday - Friday
9 am - 4 pm
Other County Residents.
Marion County Jail Admin.
4000 Aumsville Hwy SE
Monday - Friday
7 am - 5 pm
What you can bring:
- Medications that are no longer used
- Medication that are expired or unwanted
- Drugs that did not work for you or a pet
- Extra over-the-counter medications
If you can, please leave all medicines in their original bottles.
Do Not Bring:
- Bug repellent
- Medical Waste of any kind
For information visit www.DrxugSafe.org