Hospital ChartEmbrace Health
Welcome to Santiam Hospital's Chart page.
Santiam Hospital's Chart are a secure, convenient, 24/7 on-line connection for patients to access information about their personal healthcare or hospital visits.
Congratulations on taking charge of your health care. Once you have signed up, you will have access 24/7 to your health information. You're never more than one click from your healthcare and communication with your provider.
Our portals will provide you with many tools:
- Request an appointment.
- Request prescriptions refills.
- Pay Your Bill.
- Communicate with your provider & ask questions.
- Get your laboratory results.
- Complete your health forms before your appointment occur.
Why Two Patient Portals?
Santiam Hospital and the Santiam Medical Clinics Part of Santiam Hospital are on two different Electronic Medical Health Records called (EMR's). This requires you to sign up for each portal in order to attain your healthcare information and or records.
Please note that username and passwords will be different for each portal because they are two separate accounts.
How do I sign up for the Hospital Portal?
You can sign up for the Hospital Patient Portal in the comfort of your home, on the Hospital's main campus, or on your phone.
Please fill in the following information:
- Date of Birth
- Email address
How do I sign up for the Clinic Portal?
The clinic portal is called MyClinicChart
If you are currently a patient at one of our medical clinics and interested in access to your health information and services, please contact your clinic and request the Email invitation to the MyClinicChart @Santiam Hospital.
Once you have received the invitation please click here .
It is as easy as 1,2,3…
- Provide your Email to your clinic and you will receive an invitation to the portal account.
- Create a username and password.
- Your username and password will allow you to securely access your health information either on your tablet, mobile device, or desktop.