Financial InformationEmbrace Health
Thank you for choosing Santiam Hospital for your health care needs. In keeping with our mission to embrace health, Santiam Hospital is committed to providing health care for people regardless of their ability to pay.
In compliance with new legislature, we have published all Santiam Hospital chargemasters.
The chargemaster is a comprehensive list, showing the charges for each procedure, service, or item provided by the hospital. It is a helpful tool for financial transparency, but not for comparing hospital prices of estimating service cost.
Financial Assistance Program
It is the policy of Santiam Hospital that those without the ability to pay will be fairly, consistently, and objectively evaluated as to their eligibility for charity under stated guidelines.
- Charity care is generally secondary to all other financial resources available to the patient, including insurance, government programs, third party liability, and liquid assets.
- In all cases, the responsible party is required to show proof of attempting to obtain coverage through the Exchange or through Oregon Health Plan.
- The responsible party must return a completed application with the specified time. It will be made in writing and accompanied by sufficient documentation to verify income amounts indicated on the application form for the 12 months prior to the date of request.
Download Charity Policy & Application Packet
- Responsible parties with gross family income at or below 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines may be eligible for financial assistance at 100% of amount due.
- Responsible parties with gross family income above 200% but below 300% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines may be eligible for a prorated amount of financial assistance.
- Patients must apply for insurance before they can qualify for assistance.
Payment plans are available to all patients regardless of financial status.
- For accounts under $300.00, payoff must be within 6 months, starting from the month you receive your first bill.
- For accounts over $300, payoff must be within one year, starting from the month you receive your first bill.
|Account Balance||Minimum Payment|
|Under $100.00||$25.00 per month|
|$101.00-$200.00||$35.00 per month|
|$201.00-$300.00||$50.00 per month|
|$301.00 and up||12 equal payments|
State Health Resources
- Federal Insurance Exchange (FIE)
- Oregon Health Plan (OHP)
- Family Health Insurance Assistance Program (FHIAP)
- Oregon Medical Insurance Pool (OMIP)
- Oregon Prescription Drug Program (OPDP)
Our staff is available Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with 24-hour voice mail.
We welcome your call!
Payment plans or financial assistance: 503.769.9334
Secure e-mail: patient email@example.com
Billing department mailing address:
PO Box 577
Stayton, OR 97383