- Status: Part-time
- Shift: Day Position (0800 – 1630)
- Working days: Mon, Tues, and Every-Other Weekend, and Fill-In for Sick/Vac Coverage
- Care for patients with basic to advanced wounds, administer infusions and injections, and anti-coagulation management.
- Work in environments where patients receive varied interventions and therapies in a fast-paced clinic setting.
- Offering humane care for patients and respecting patient rights.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Being highly motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Exceptional critical thinking and time management skills are a must.
- Work well with a team and have the ability to function in a fast paced environment with many changes and additions occurring daily.
- Frequent standing, moving about area, walk-level surface, use of arms/wrist, & manual dexterity (grasping/squeezing).
- Ability to safely pull, turn & lift a minimum of 50 lbs. unaided & more than 100 lbs. with assistance.
- Experience with Arjo and Hoyer Lifts, gait belts, and the transferring and assisting of patients to and from wheelchairs onto exam chairs.
- Assess patients for changes in condition and work with the medical provider as indicated.
- Experience with PVD's, lab draws from devices, and placement of peripheral IV's.
- 2-years wound care experience preferred.
- Demonstrates proficiency in safe patient handling use of equipment.
Education & Experience Requirement:
- Current unencumbered RN license to practice in the State of Oregon
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- BLS required (will assist with obtaining)
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
Benefits at a Glance
- Excellent salaries
- 401(k) Retirement plan with hospital contribution
- Health, dental and vision insurance for staff and family.
- PTO, holidays and extended medical leave bank
- Hospital Incentive Plan (HIP)
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability Insurance
- Staff Discounts
How to Apply
Santiam Hospital offers excellent benefits and competitive salaries.
Please inquiry to Human Resources; Attn.: Von 503.769.9235
or send resume via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
1401 North 10th Avenue
Stayton, OR 97383
Download an employment application