Santiam Hospital is looking for you, to join the Santiam Hospital health care team of innovative leaders located in the heart of Oregon's Mid-Willamette Valley. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our close knit Santiam Hospital Nursing Team. Excellent career opportunities, benefits, and a supportive work environment, will allow you to grow in your career and to fully enjoy your passion.
- Location: Stayton, OR
- Job Title: Night Shift House Supervisor
- Job Type: Full-time
- Specialties: Acute care Hospital setting
- Weekly Hours: 36 hours (subject to call time)
- Shift: 12 hour Night Shifts (1900-0730)
- Target Start Date: Immediate opening available
- Responsible for House wide clinical nursing.
- Promotes a culture of safety and a just culture that encourages the identification and communication of problems regarding issues that may surface between professionals and patients.
- Collaborates with physicians and nurse managers
- Participates in recruitment, orientation, and training, of nursing.
- Promotes a culture of collaboration between the Medical Staff, Nursing and other Departments.
- Drives quality patient care and patient flow as a strategic initiative.
- Promotes professional environment that yields respect for patients and staff. Acts as patient and staff advocate.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal, medical and financial information per HIPAA.
- Applies nursing leadership skills.
- Has knowledge of the policies, procedures, rules and regulations that apply to an acute care hospital setting.
- Ability to work in a highly visible position undergoing significant changes with multiple constituents.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of other professionals and staff engaged in the delivery of health care services.
- Ability to gain confidence and respect from the medical community, patients and community.
- Ability to balance between working independently and engaging others to work cooperatively.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills are essential.
- Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality.
- Current unencumbered Registered Nurse Oregon License.
- Able to function as a staff nurse in various areas as needed.
- Minimum of one year of experience in Nurse Leadership.
- Must possess and demonstrate a high degree of leadership, organizational ability, and communication skills.
- Frequent standing, moving about area, walk-level surface, use of arms/wrist, & manual dexterity (grasping/squeezing).
- Ability to safely pull, turn & lift a minimum of 50 lbs. unaided & more than 100 lbs. with assistance.
- Includes exposure to weather, heat, cold, chemicals, etc, unusual shifts, etc.
- Demonstrates proficiency in safe patient handling use of equipment.
Benefits at a Glance
- Excellent salaries
- 401(k) Retirement plan with hospital contribution
- Health, dental and vision insurance for staff and family.
- PTO, holidays and extended medical leave bank
- Hospital Incentive Plan (HIP)
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability Insurance
- Staff Discounts
How to Apply
Santiam Hospital offers excellent benefits and competitive salaries.
Please inquiry to Human Resources; Attn.: Von 503.769.9235
or send resume via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
1401 North 10th Avenue
Stayton, OR 97383
Download an employment application
Santiam Hospital is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer.