Santiam Hospital is actively recruiting a Family Medicine physician to join an established practice with one physician and one mid-level provider. The clinic is a Tier 3 Patient Centered Primary Care Home, offers a broad patient base, is managed by competent, engaging staff members. True family practice, caring for all ages from newborns to geriatrics. The position is outpatient with some call responsibility to the hospital.
- Medical Degree
- Completion of Family Medicine Residency training program
- Eligibility required for Oregon Medical License
- Oregon Credentials and Malpractice Coverage
- Board Certification and/or Eligibility Required
Santiam Hospital’s Clinics are located either on the hospital campus or at a clinic site within a few miles of the hospital. Stayton, Oregon is 15 miles from the capitol of Salem, Oregon
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Physicians are provided a competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package.
Confidential please call.
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Health care Benefits both dental and vision insurance
- Disability and life insurance
- Staff Discounts
- Paid malpractice
- Generous time paid off
- Employer contributions to retirement plans
If you have additional questions, please call Human resources at 503 769 2175 ext: 9235
1401 North 10th Avenue
Stayton, OR 97383