Santiam Hospital is actively recruiting for part time and full Emergency Department Physicians to join the our team. The ED at Santiam Hospital has an annual volume of 15,000 visits per year, and is designated a level IV trauma center.
Physicians are Independent Contractors, with malpractice and tail coverage. Healthcare benefits are available.
- Pleasant congenial environment
- Charting via dictation and T-sheets
- 8-10 hour shifts
- 24 hour CT and US coverage, on site MRI
- Hospitalist in house
- OB/GYN, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Pulmonology, Radiologist available for in house for consultation
- Hospital based ambulance.
- Unrestricted medical license
- BC/BE in EM or extensive EM experience with trauma, pediatrics
- Airway management and Procedural Sedation experience
Santiam hospital is a Non-profit, independent, Type B rural, acute care hospital with multiple primary care and specially clinics serving the Eastern portions of Marion and Linn counties. We are located in a Stayton, Oregon in the Western foot hills of the Cascade mountains.
Confidential please call.
If you have additional questions, please call Human resources at 503 769 2175 ext: 9235
1401 North 10th Avenue
Stayton, OR 97383